Monday, December 10, 2007

Countdown to National Stomp Out Worry Day!

So. I wasn't kidding. Because I can't kid about these things. If you read my previous post you will recall my proposal to create National Stomp Out Worry Day! Without further ado, I proudly declare this Thursday, December 13, 2007, National Stomp Out Worry Day! Anyone who wishes to join me in celebrating this gently used day can do so by STOMPING OUT WORRY!!! Big worries. Little worries. High worries. Low worries. Skinny worries. Chubby worries. Flat worries. Lumpy worries. Polka-dotted worries. Puce worries. Grape flavored worries. Invisible worries. Worries of every shape, size, color, flavor. Worries of every type.

My plans for National Stomp Out Worry Day! are as follows:

1. Make a list of my most significant worries.

2. Light list of seemingly significant worries on fire.

3. Stomp out list of seemingly significant worries currently on fire so they will no longer be on fire.

4. Eat pie.

Celebrate National Stomp Out Worry Day! however you see fit. Just be sure to exclaim when you do it. Please feel free to share stories of your National Stomp Out Worry Day! celebrations.

1 comment:

Dr Horder said...

Sounds perfect. Count me in . . . . especially for that pie part. But what if the bakery is out of pecan? Oh no.