Thursday, March 02, 2006

Some simple. Semblance of. Escapism.

Sometimes I can only. Communicate in short chopped. Up sentences. There is no significance to. The break it is. Something I cannot. Explain in explaining where. I am today. Simple and. Seemingly fragile.

Just for a moment. I want to be. Disconnected from. Everything. I want to be. Away from. This place that keeps me. Spinning. Circles. Just for a moment. I want to. Go. Think. Not think. Everything I have been. Thinking. Feel. Not feel. Everything I have been. Feeling. Listen. Not listen. Turn off all sound. For a moment. I must escape. Run from this. And I do not know. What. This. Is. Run from this. Again. Again. Eye on the door I. Resist the urge. Hard like. Some magnetic force pulling me. Up and out. Stronger than. I ever thought. This time. Different. But it isn't and. It never really is. Just for a moment I want to. Stop running. Stop and stay and. Say something instead of. Praying for. Disconnect. My prayers are. Always answered eventually. For a moment I want to. Pray for something different. Pray to stop and stay right. Here. Now. Even if the answers are. All wrong.

No comments: