Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Code Key Goings on with Me

Once upon a time...wait...no. Last week I...uh...well. Yesterday there was this...uhm...I...uh...hmmm. Sorry. I've been rather neglectful haven't I.

And...it is not because nothing has happened. Or because I have nothing to say. It's just that...well...I...uh...so...things are good. Quite good. I would even go so far as to say great.

Seriously.

But perhaps an update is in order. Therefore. Please find enclosed my rather random update. Indeed!

Secret deciphering code key available with four box tops!

Here we go:

Riverbank Slumbering. Outrageous Hats. DLEs. Sun Induced Tag Line Tattoos. Excited Exclaiming! Merit Badges. Dried Mango. Hiking in a Hail Storm. Sittin' and Sippin'. White Chocolate Obsession. The Tiny Little Dog on the Windswept Moonscape. Spirals. Whip Crackin' Roommates with Deadline Infusions. Sugary Coffee. Road Trips to Cemetaries. Globe Sunday. Desert Adventures. Lustful List Making. White Pepper. Successful Popcorn Procurement. Tangled on Tuesday. Lyrical Obsessions. WAFFLES! Technological Advances. Record Collections. Pondering on Rooftops. You.


Everything that you are. That you'd like to be. Will come in three. My friend. For it's. Not what you are. How you've come to be. All this will end and begin. Again.

No comments: